Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Movie Review - Legion

Welcome to What Wrinkles? Movie Review

Some movies are worth the watch while others
fall flat and disappoint. Here's what I think about ...

Legion
Horror - Released in 2010
Starring - Paul Bettany, Dennis Quaid, Tyrese Gibson, Jon Tenney, Charles S. Dutton

Legion is a movie that awakens apocalyptic thoughts of something far more powerful than any army on earth which leaves you wondering if you're even protected and if so, from what?

...this movie almost had me wishing I hadn't chosen it within the first couple of minutes until Granny shows up, such a bad Granny! Then I was interested, until the story seemed predictable and for myself, far from scary. It felt at somepoints like watching Tremors, similar backdrop much like other movies but of course none others come to mind ;) at the time of this post. Let's just say, if I have to drive thru the desert, I'm going to be prepared!
Movie Review... 2 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment