Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome to Crazy 4 Halloween!

Ever since I was kid Halloween fascinated me and not just because of the all the candy, that was only a part of it. One year, when I was about 8, my Dad took us out trick-or-treating around the neighbourhood. I ran almost spastically here and there collecting all the candies I could until we approached one particular house. Across the lawn I ran to be stopped dead in my tracks by some guy jumping out of the bushes. Well my heart skipped as I squealed and ran off in the direction of my Dad. He just laughed, gave me hug and reminded me that there is a side of Halloween that is and can be scary. This must have slipped my mind but once reminded I was hooked and hoped someone was hiding behind every bush, but no one was. Every year my excitement and passion for Halloween grew and now over 30 years later, I'm still hooked. So, welcome to my world of Halloween and Other Scary things!

No comments:

Post a Comment